Comment on page
API changelog describes to you what we change on the newest API dated version we've made so you can easily stay up to date on what’s new.
- Support enable/disable of live relay destination and added the identity attributes to the relay object: id, status, created_at , and updated_at.
- Faster and more reliable Webhook service.
- Adjust the overuse invoice template to include items for delivery regions, unit prices, and exceeded values.
- Fixed issue with user suspension in case of failed payment when changing the current subscription
- User suspension - User’s who missed payment after the invoice period will be suspended.
- New status when creating live entity:
resource_allocation_fail- when the entity takes too long to look for resources. User’s will receive a message and will be prompted to create a new entity.
- SDK player updates
- Live button to return to live moment
- Analytics and CCU displayed on Uiza’s players
- Fixed bug when deleting a live entity assigned to a preset.
- Fixed minor bug with wrong message response when creating a webhook endpoint but missing url parameter.
- Fixed bug returning inconsistent playback.url of live entity in Live API and Event API.
- Fixed bug allowing Team & Business tier users to profiles to Uiza presets.
- Fixed bug with randomly returned error type when client calls APIs.
- Fixed issue with retry request live resource.
- Inconsistent entity status on events when update entity status to ready
- Fixed bug when calling list events API returns
- Expose new API to reset Ingest Key of a Live Entity.
- Expose new API to get Invoice Detail.
- Support clearing Live Entity's relay setting by updating relay parameter as empty
- Support exporting Invoice to PDF.
- Support deleting source files of video entity.
- Replace field
- Fixed bug incorrect error response when updating invalid video preset/profile.
- Fixed bug where user can login without verifying email address.
- Fixed bug displaying empty
- Support login with Google.
- Support filter live video by
- Increase resource allocation speed up to 500 live entities per 5 seconds.
- Support categorize Ulas by
- Live Session attribute
live_entity_idto differentiate with
Reset ingest keyAPI in version 2020-01-10. We no longer support resetting ingest key, because conflicts with the end of signal occurs when an user resets the ingest key while streaming. We are working on this problem.
- Remove emit event log form. All event logs related to entity should be executed in Live Entity server.
- Update submodule by removing
googleapis. This update shortens the times of build time from 10 minutes to about 2 minutes.
- Support allocating request based on available vCPUs and Memory
- Enhance the performance of allocating by moving DNS logic part to be a DNS Service.
- Webhook endpoints can now send to Slack without error and return the valid error message.
- Delete DNS when deleting a live entity.
- Fixed bug where user ID is undefined when creating a live entity.
- Fixed inconsistency of API response between live entity API and webhook endpoints API.
- Fixed bug where updating the video entity returns bad request.
- Fixed inconsistency in boolean value in events API.
- Fixing crashing issue due to not handling case of Axios - fail on getting a response from Prometheus.
- Handle multi node down trigger fail over.
- Fixed bug where retrieving live entities causes long time to allocate resource.
- Cannot get Ulas disk metrics during scaling action.